Sunday, 22 June 2008

A Trip of A Life Time

I received an e-mail from a fellow Bears fan this week telling me all about his amazing NFL trip that is planned for later this year.
From September, Adam will be touring the States as he takes in 35 NFL games (3 of which will be Bears games). To fund the trip Adam has left his job, sold his flat and will, in his own words, be leaving his beautiful girlfriend behind in London. During his 17 week trip Adam will be looking to meet up with NFL fans across the country; he'll be writing a blog during the course of the trip and on his return to the UK will be writing a book and putting a documentary together.

To find out more visit Adams Football Trip.

Adam would like to meet up with as many fans as possible so I'd urge you to drop Adam a line - I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

I can't tell you how envious I am as I would like to embark on a similiar trip, though heaven knows what the wife would think if she came home to find a for sale sign erected in the garden.

No comments: